Richland manufactures a wide range of precision cut components. The product line includes straight beads and windows for hermetic sealing; cut rings for anode spacers, end seals for capacitors, enclosures for crystals, diodes, connectors, photodiodes, infrared devices, and special items for semiconductor applications.
Using diamond abrasive, hot cut and score and snap cutting methods, Richland has the capability to cut even extremely small items. Our equipment is designed to guarantee accuracy in both length and parallelism.
Richland products are free from chips and our cleaning processes assure a product without contaminants, ready for processing.
Benefits of using Richland Glass Tubes versus Sintered Preforms:
- Minimized Glass Splatters on Eyelet and Bonding Area
- Homogeneous Glass Color after Sealing
- No Glass Particles in the Hole
- Tight Tolerances in Hole size, outer Diameter and Weight
- Minimized Bubbles in the Glass after Sealing
- Better insulation resistance
- Uniform Glass to Metal Seals
- No Tooling Cost for most of shapes
- Fast Prototyping