Process capabilities include direct draw and redraw to a variety of shapes, machine forming, high-speed cutting, glazing, grinding, shrinking, and glass to metal sealing.
Materials experience encompasses a wide range of glass types, from soda lime to quartz. Richland Glass maintains the capability to work with lead (Pb) glasses.
Product list includes tubing and rod, vials, tube stem assemblies, spacers and insulators, precision cut beads and cases, lens and window blanks, and tubulation.
Industries and applications using Richland products are:
- Automotive: Air bag initiators, sensors and automotive Lighting applications
- Medical/Diagnostic: X-ray, PMT (Photomultiplier) and imaging tubes
- Pharmaceuticals: Tubular vials, OEM glass products
- Electrical/Electronic: Hermetic packaging, Photo-optics, Reed switches, Fuses, Semiconductor packaging
- Commercial/Industrial: Lighting products, Photo-optics Radiation detection, Packaging (vials) OEM Glass Products