Start a Partnership with Us Today
Our State-of-the-Art, 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is
centrally located in Vineland, New Jersey. Strategically positioned
on the East coast of the US with easy access to all regional,
national or global deliveries, We are Richland Glass.
We are Here to Assist YOU with
Precision Product Specifications…
- Precision bore tubing
- Both clear fused quartz and synthetic quartz materials
- Glass-to-metal sealed stems and feedthrough
- Industrial, medical, and diagnostic glass components for lasers, flow restrictors, pumps, diagnostic devices, drug delivery systems, fused silica glass window
- Prototype development
Complete Process Capabilities…
- Centerless and concentric grinding, glazing and machine forming
- Inside Diameter tolerances ±0.0002″ (±0.005mm)
- Outside diameter ±0.0002″ (±0.005mm)
- Concentric 0.0005″ (0.01mm)
- Glass-to-metal sealing capabilities forming glass and metal together into stems, feedthroughs and other components for special lighting, radar, X-ray, Li Dar and other electronic applications
Dedicated Service Time…
- From concept through finished part Richland’s experienced and creative engineering staff provides a high level of assistance in helping you find the right glass and the most efficient process for your application.
Quality First Standards…
- Richland takes pride in our quality and precision processes, all governed through ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- ITAR Registered Manufacturer
Servicing the Following
Industries for Over 50 Years:
“Richland Glass has been a major supplier of high quality OEM components for our company for over 12 years and has always provided excellent customer service without compromise.” Robert A. – President & CEO - Data Technology
“Richland Glass is one of the few remaining companies which retain the equipment and expertise needed to produce quality glass-to-metal seals and are willing to work with customers who rely on this technology. Richland Glass has been supplying our production line with on time deliveries of critical components for over 15 years.” Jon P – Op to-Mechanical Engineer for a leading government contract OEM manufacturer
Call us today: 856-691-1697 or fill out a form HERE.