Richland Glass has been manufacturing very specialty glass vials and very precise glass components combined for over 50 years. Richland’s 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility is based in Vineland, NJ. All vials are 100% packed in environmentally controlled clear rooms. We also manufacture high recovery vials, an alternate glass packaging option for maximum retrieval of high cost samples or drugs. Supplier for wholesale glass vials, consumable glass packaging, , clear and amber glass vials, tamper evident glass vials, tubular glass vials, screw thread vials, vaccine vials
Applications / Components for:
• Reagents, blood media and testing, urine analysis.
• Human injectables, oral liquid dosage, dry fill, animal health products.
• Perfume samplers, fragrance product launches, point of purchase, cosmetic counter giveaways.
• Municipal & private water testing, energy – oil industry, hydraulic fracturing (fracking).
• Dietary supplements, herbal medications.
• Promotional & marketing tools.
• Essential oils, liquid potpourri
• Environmental (Gas/Oil/Water)
• Dimensional ranges of 6mm up to 32mm OD and over-all lengths from 10mm up to 178mm to accommodate volume capacities ranging from 50µL’s to 100mL’s – based on vial design
• Tooled screw thread and crimp seal neck finishes to meet GPI, ISO and DIN standards
• Machine flexibility designed to support sample development thru high volume commercial production quantities
• Multiple domestic & worldwide sources to facilitate competitive and continuous supply chain for Type I borosilicate clear and amber glass tubing